Who we are?
We are a health technology start-up that is developing a search infrastructure for the digital health system of tomorrow. Our mission is to optimize healthcare navigation and simplify access to the right resources, for the right patient, at the right time. The digital health sector is booming at a rapid pace, we are looking for someone to join our team to spearhead our business development initiatives.
What we're looking for?
We are looking for someone who gets up in the morning wanting to be better than the day before and for whom a 7/10 is not "ok", who wants to be part of a team and for whom collaboration is a must. We are also looking for a colleague that can challenge us, define new solutions and see them through to implementation, understand how technical solutions contribute to realizing a broader vision, and has a passion for interacting with different people to achieve a goal.
If this resonates with you, you're just what Clinia is looking for!
We are looking for a leader who can architect a sales strategy, build out a sales team while scaling our revenues to the next level. The ideal candidate will be a results-driven individual with a track record of proven success in enterprise B2B tech sales, the ability to negotiate complex deals and motivate & coach a sales team. You will often work collaboratively across various teams within the organization.
Up until today, our sales efforts have been handled by the CEO. Your role will be to expand on our existing pipeline, find new opportunities, build our business development processes and hire a team to support you across various geographies.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for the development and execution of a North American sales plan
- Identify, access, develop and nurture strong relationship with prospects
- Build a qualified pipeline of strategic partners by gaining a deep understanding of the landscape and develop a strategy for prioritizing ideal potential partners
- Build the sales team while providing coaching & motivation
- Establish KPI’s and reporting ensuring objectives are met
- Manage the deal cycle within the organization to drive sales opportunities from initial conversations through negotiations, due diligence, integration and go-to-market.
- Identify new sales opportunities by conducting outreach to key decision makers
- Lead cross-functional initiatives within the organization
- Represent the company at various functions such as conferences, tradeshows, webinars, etc
In terms of skills, you should have:
- 7+ years of experience in a high-performing environment with a track record of excellence
- Exceptional communication skills (French and English), both orally and in writing
- A bachelor or master’s degree in economics, business, marketing or a related field;
- Extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills;
- An interest to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment;
- Knowledge of technical integrations & API’s is an asset
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry is an asset
- Must be able to Travel internationally on occasion
If you have other skills that you think would be a plus to the team, we are of course very curious to hear from you.
What we have to offer you
- Equity in the form of performance-based option plan
- Ownership over your work in a highly collaborative environment
- High-performance equipment (new MacBook Air) and a workstation adapted to your needs (all team members have their own stand-up desk);
- Flexible hours: free to work the hours you are most productive (we sleep in sometimes too);
- An office 30 seconds (literally) away from the Sherbrooke station - of course, you'll still have to (or can) use your living room as a #covid19 office;
- Work-from-home schedules;
- Camélia Sinensis tea bar and Montreal roasted coffee specially delivered to the office every week;
- Zootherapy with Clinia's dog @pico_the_teckle
- 24/7 direct access to an online doctor for you and your spouse through our partner (and client) Dialogue;
- Team buildings, 5@7, and team activities (virtual for now);
- Wellness spending account - we encourage you to lead a healthy active lifestyle.
We also offer the opportunity to :
- Play an essential role in the development of a scaling company;
- Work with a team of persevering and ambitious people with a true team spirit;
- Contribute to the development of a product used by millions of patients in Canada
Our approach is simple:
We are a young and dynamic team that advocates the involvement and equality of everyone in decision-making - we don't say that to be cool, we really believe in it. So we're looking for someone who can use their expertise to help us build a solid future for tomorrow.
Do you have the motivation, focus and entrepreneurial spirit to meet this challenge? We're looking for someone like you!
Apply now !
$90,000.00 - $0.00